Alan Mendelevichless info
|location||Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania|
|visits||member for||1 year, 9 months|
|seen||Feb 2 at 11:39|
- Run AdDuplex - ad exchange network for Windows Phone apps.
- Develop amCharts for WPF, Silverlight and Windows Phone.
- Personal Developer Blog - technical and related blog posts on Windows Phone, Silverlight, WPF, etc.
- AdDuplex Blog - blog about Windows Phone app promotion, monetization and related topics.
- IdeaOT - business (and other) ideas I can't implement myself
|bio||website||devblog.ailon.org||visits||member for||1 year, 9 months|
|location||Vilnius, Republic of Lithuania||seen||Feb 2 at 11:39|
Should I allow investors to control 2 out of 3 seats on the board?
Makes sense but... I don't know the laws elsewhere but over here the law doesn't say anything about a possibility to have voting rights other than 1 seat == 1 vote.