Do you think it’s possible to do it all? Myself and entrepreneur Martin Bjergegaard are making it our mission to find this out in hopes of writing a book outlining the lessons of our findings. We are searching far and wide for those that fit the profile outlined below. If you know of any entrepreneurs who you feel are great examples of this please let me know. If you don’t feel it’s achievable or have any feedback on the book concept I’d love to hear that as well. These people will serve as a vivid example of what IS possible. You can be very successful while living a balanced life.
Profile (they definitely do not have to be well known--in fact we would prefer if they weren't):
- Made an inarguably large sum of money (roughly 20 million USD), in a relatively short period of time (10 years)
- Although they have worked hard and are passionate about what they are doing, they have done so efficiently (roughly 50 hours/week) and have made time for all of the great things life has to offer.
- They have not had to make the huge sacrifices traditionally associated with this level of success.
- Likely have very few regrets with regards to the way they are living and exude energy and passion.
- Maintained thriving healthy relationships with their family, friends and communities.
- Had the time and energy to pursue outside interests (sports, music, creative endeavours) and live a healthy life.
- Ethical in all areas, doing great things for society as a whole and be respected by both those close to them and their communities at large.