What providers are recommended for a toll-free teleconference number?
- Toll-free call-in phone number
- Recording made available via MP3 or other openly available audio format
- Support for 3–6 users with ~12 teleconferences per month
- Not wanting a solution that requires people to use a computer; only requirement for users should be a phone
Below are some providers that I've found via Google, but I have zero experience with any of them, so I'm looking for feedback from people who have actually used a teleconference provider. All per minute prices are per minute per user.
- AT&T Teleconferencing: $0.085/min for toll-free pay as you go
- CorporateConferenceCalls.com: $0.039/min for toll-free pay as you go
- LiveOffice TeleConferencing: $0.08/min for toll-free pay as you go; next step is $70/mo for 1,000 min + $0.07 per additional minute
- Unlimited Conferencing: $0.069/min for toll-free pay as you go ($0.039/min for toll pay as you go)
- Global Conference: $9.95/month + $0.049/min for toll-free
Update on January 21, 2010
We decided to try CorporateConferenceCalls.com due to the low price and ability to manage multiple users via their web interface (can setup multiple people as administrators and moderators, etc.). Turns out they are actually AccuConference.com but cheaper.