I've got a product that is aimed at offline small businesses; florists, motels, cleaning companies and the like. I'm looking for ways to advertise to them online.
There is so much content on the web aimed at online businesses and SEO that it's hard to find ways to target the brick and mortar businesses.
Things I am trying :
- Facebook ads target at people who describe themselves as self-employed or business owners.
- Creating articles / content that they would find useful
- Press Release to magazines and newspapers
- Emailing small business blogs asking them to review.
- Google adwords but it seems so expensive.
- Talking to business associations and communities for specific verticals.
Questions I have :
- Who sells banner ads / text ads aimed at this market ?
- What google adwords would work (hard question I answer I know) ?
- What websites or blogs are worth approaching ?