I am Sakthivel from india. I am willing to start a retail selling business on all solar products to general public in chennai. There are few facts for this decision.
- My state is in deficiency of electricity and cuts 2hrs of power in metro cities and up to 16 hrs in rural areas.
- The suppliers and retailers are very rare to find even in business markets.
- The awareness and demand for products are increasing.
- Central government providing 30% subsidy of domestic and commercial solar projects.
- Easy loan sanctions, concessions , tax benefits are a plus.
- Only 60 government approved vendors are available now , where the population is 6 Million in my city , (120 vendors) 35 Million in state.
And so many good point to motivate me into this. I am an electronics engineer and technically i am good. but i have less knowledge about business tactics. I have good investment to set up and i know very well that i cannot expect good returns for at least 2 years. I want suggestions and ideas on what things i should remember from start up.