Our company is looking to expand its presence in overseas market. Here are some of the facts that we have:
- Selling a proven product in local market in overseas market.
- Since the requirements might vary for local and overseas market, one can foresee that there are a lot of customization and further product development that needs to be done.
- We are thinking about sending our sales staffs to overseas market and let them establish a satellite company over there. The satellite company is just a sales office, which responsible for its own profit and loss. All other activities, like requirement gathering, software development and after sales support will be handled locally.
- We are selling desktop apps, enterprise kind of sales with salesman knocking from door to door to ask a demo chance. The cost of customer acquisition is very high compared to online sale.
- We are based in Thailand, and we are planning to expand to other south east Asia countries like Malaysia, Singapore etc.
Now, our the arrangement between the HQ company and the satellite office should be structured, so the benefits of both parties can be maximized?