In my mind i have two companies. A in the A industry and B in the B industry. Even though in some cases those two industries may have things in common, they are different.
Of course, name branding, market segmentation are different too.
My aim is to avoid as possible the fees and legal procedures on registering two companies. So, I hopefully suppose that A and B companies can be called services under one company.
If I do so, is it legal to have these? :
- one registered company + trademarks + domain under the name "XXX Group" or in less preferable "XXX".
- a plethora of services under this company.
- contact the clients with "Hello we are A from XXX group.
- different trademarks + logos + domains for the services.
- invoices, agreements under the "XXX Group".
- one accounting for the "XXX group".
Thank you for your time and your valuable knowledge