I'm opening an Delaware LLC, and now choosing where to open bank account. My company is a very small consulting firm (software development, and we're going to run own product). We're located in Russia, but most of our client are from the US, and it's our target market.
Currently I'm looking for a bank with following conditions:
- have convenient online access (that should work in Chrome + MacOS, not only IE + Win)
- we aren't able to visit US office frequently, only 1-2 times a year
- we're going to have 1-10 local and international money transfer per month, and online payments, by using debit card (hosting, etc)
- should be not very expensive for a small biz
- allow to make international wire transfers, using only online bank
- have office in NYC (and, probably, in Delaware)
Could you please make any suggestions?
PS I've experience with TD Bank, and found that it doesn't fit my needs. TD Bank Online Solution is very outdated, it's something from late 90x, you can do only basic things, everything else, including wire transfer, requires personal visit. As I understood after googling, it's versy common, people have same problem with other banks (Wells Fargo for example), my friend has Citi Bank, and he says that its the worst online bank he knows.
So, I'm looking for a modern bank, with a powerful online banking service.