I'm looking to hire a experienced professional on a part-time contact basis to manage the online marketing of my smartphone app. Our focus will be social media. I've found many qualified people on Elance.com but their salary requirements are anywhere from $25 to $100 per hour. I don't want to cheap out but I don't want to overpay either. I am a small business with currently limited resources but lots of potential.
What does a good social media contractor earn these days? Duties will include:
- Reaching out to influencers and creating a positive impression of our product
- Building a base of relevant followers on Facebook, Twitter and email
- Gathering as much user feedback as possible to help direct our development path
- Generating useful, relevant content for our social accounts, blog and mailing list
- Developing and managing promotional campaigns
Thanks in advance...