It is now 2012 and apparently the official 2012 tax brackets and rates have not yet been released (Publication 15). (If this is incorrect, please provide a link to the official information - I can't find it.) How do you perform payroll if you don't know what tax rates you should be using?
I'm looking for:
- FICA maximum wages and rates (I believe it is $106,800; 6.2% employer; 4.2% employee).
- Medicare rate (I believe it is 1.45% for both employer and employee).
- FUI/FUTA maximum wages and rate (I believe it is $7,000 and 6%).
- Tax brackets (using these: http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm).
- Personal exemption (I believe married filing jointly is $3,800).
- Standard deduction (I believe married filing jointly is $11,900).
- Withholding allowances (can't find these).