We've this 3 year old, profitable startup going steady
- We sell web templates and web apps
- Last 12 month's gross sale is over $1 million with 75% profitability
- Staff of 13 people working on site
I've decided to sell the company because..
- Want to sell it when everything is going fine.
- I am tired of running this one, losing passion ever so slowly.
- I have some other ideas that I wish to explore
My question to you are..
- Where exactly do I find right buyer for this company? Is there any specific broker/companies that can help us find a buyer? Whom to approach?
- What kind of valuation we should expect for our business?
- Anything else I should be aware of / look after?
Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.