I contacted a VC after being introduced by a mutual friend. A couple of days ago I received an email with an arrogant & a little too proud attitude.
- Ignore him (I'm not dependent on him at all anyways)
- Write an email back, exactly his writing style.
Option 1 is obviously the safe one, option two will spread probably an image which could workout extremely positively, or extremely negatively.
He will either:
- Get the message & be ashamed of himself, apologize & invite; highly unlikely.
- Spread the good worth; balls, proactive etc.
- Spread the bad worth; basically mirroring his personality.
Small detail: I'm meeting a couple other VC's in his city the next couple of weeks. Highly unlikely that he doesn't at least know a couple of them.
I think it's obvious but I don't care about him/his money, its just an enormous opportunity image/social proof wise.