I'm looking to expand my network in Europe. I have a good set of US-based sources that enable me to stay updated and in the loop about startups, funding and the sort of things I'm interested in as a founder.
Specifically, I'm looking for:
- twitter accounts of serial entrepreneurs, business angels or venture capitalists;
- websites: news sites, blogs, whatever - for my feeds reader.
- online crowdsourced news (a-la YC's HackerNews)
Note: localized accounts/sites are OK in the following languages: english, portuguese, spanish and french.
For now, I have the following interesting resources:
- EBAN - European Business Angels Network
- STARTeurope - they are based in Vienna and organize STARTup Live in several countries
- Ignite100 - Europe's first £1m startup accelerator programme
- Young Entrepreneurs Network
- TechCrunch Europe (low signal-to-noise ratio..)
- The Next Web
Thank you for reading, Cheers.