I am looking for a simple website solution for my pre-launch (and pre-funding) start-up to do the following:
- Introduce the business without totally giving the concept away.
- Have a web address as a conversation follow-up to provide people interested in learning more.
- Provide information on available sweat-equity positions on the management team and advisory board along with links to request more information.
- Identify benefits of becoming a member and additional benefits of becoming a pre-release member. (Same for marketing alliances.)
- Request investors (although a response is even less likely than a response to the request for sweat-equity positions).
- Collect e-mail addresses. (Possibly include an optional survey/poll.)
- Include a suggestion box in case someone wants to suggest a similar website, suggest a marketing opportunity, etc.
My time and money are already spread thin, and I figure that these needs are common to start-ups. Any good templates out there or existing sites that I point a developer to and say make it look like that?