One of our client companies has just launched an aggressive Twitter campaign on behalf of the product with a focus on securing B2B clients.
What best practices do you recommend for leveraging Twitter in the B2B space?
Additional Information (as per request):
- The market space is high quality custom made furniture
- The strategic growth intiative (sgi) for the company is to expand from a "job shop" to a "custom shop" The previous strategy was sales through the web supported by PPC advertising direct to consumer
- The new strategy is (in a nutshell) to enter the "custom build" space with both B2B and B2C sales
- Pricing, branding, marketing, production, and fufillment processes are all going through changes.
- A new VP of Sales/Marketing was brought in as a member of our team.