I've built a new developer website and have found some companies willing to discuss some sort of partnership. These are companies that sell products that would normally be advertised on sites like mine.
However, my traffic is only around 4,000 page views per week and my goal is to get these companies to give me a few thousand dollars a month.
What can I offer them in return for this money? Here's what I've brainstormed so far.
- A run-of-site banner ad.
- A news article every month or two about their products or company.
- Perhaps a couple of articles that describe using their products.
- List them as a partner of the site (if they want).
- A commitment to continue advertising after my site's traffic grows and the site becomes self-sufficient. (I'm really not sure what this commitment should look like.)
- Part ownership of the site?
At a time when money is so tight, which of these make sense to get them to part with their hard-earned money? Anything else I could offer?