This is a question about methodology for newcomers in the business of lauching firms. I propose that we list all the things that must be done in order to present a good proposal for potential investors.
So, in my opinion :
- A profile of each of the founders
- A short description of the product : how innovative? technical issues for prototyping? technical issues for mass production?
- A document that summarizes the structure you want to give to the firm, the kind of team you want to put together, etc.
- A document that explains why the founders are the best seed for this team.
- A business plan that explain the maturity of the market for your product, that extrapolates numbers (expenses, incomes)
What else ?