I'm looking for Virtual Assistance. However rather than an individual who can do low-level personal tasks like find a present for my wife, I'm looking for a full-service company that can do a wide range of business and technical functions. I want people who can think, and do advanced business and technical tasks.
This is for potentially a lot of the tasks involved in launching my startup, and also for my technical consulting work.
These tasks might be things like:
- Performing Business Research and compiling a report
- Preparing Competitor Analysis for a web application topic.
- Finding and Managing Outsourced Developers on specific tasks
- Compiling a guide on how to migrate a PHP app to the cloud
- Performing complex Excel Analysis or processing.
- Apply some great visual design to Word, Excel or powerpoint documents
- Convert a mindmap into a powerpoint presentation
Basically I find I have so many tasks, I want to be able to shoot off emails to one address, and know that I am going to get some kind of quality response. A single general assistant may forward on specialist jobs to specialists.
A company specialising in providing services to Startups would be ideal, though not necessarily expected.
Brickworks was mentioned in Four-Hour Work Week, anybody have experiences with them, or have any other recommendations in this area?