I am starting my own IT consultancy and have a good product in mind, but I also want to be the one controlling my own project.
I have a few questions
- Who has the rights over your software project?
- If you both terminate contracts, will your partner own the software?
- If your partner has given you an agreement to sign should you also give them an agreement to sign?
- If I get partner I don't want them to sell my product?
- I have read the partner agreement, and it's as if I am a sales guy selling their products. I am not sure, can you give me advice?
I am confused and still have more questions, but don't know where to start. I want to take over an established business in India that has good quality developers.