I have a great idea for a web app in personal finance niche. It's a B2C. I have brainstormed and did some research. I made some specs and wrote the idea explaining every functionality. There is already some fair competition in this niche but my app idea has some unique useful features which other apps in competition do not have.
I am planning to start the business by creating Web, mobile web, Android and Iphone apps. I don't understand how and where to start.
I am a recent Graduate have some PHP & MySql programming knowledge, however I didn't do any major projects so far. Presently I am learning Android app development. I love programming but I am a kind of lazy guy, but I am very serious regarding my Idea implementation. I am new to business world and have very little knowledge about management, marketing etc. BTW I am low on funds.
My questions are.
- Should I develop the apps myself (by learning what I know little) or should I hire some professionals for all the development stuff?
- If I should learn how much time would it take to master the skills?
- If I should hire someone what type of professionals, in addition to Web designers and developers, should I hire and where?
- How much time would it take for a professional to complete the work and make it live?
- Who are Venture Capitalists and Is approaching them a good option?
- How to find my potential customers and how to survey what they want before launching?
- How to analyze the competition in a better way and measure the success of the business.
- What books, websites, blogs and other resources do you recommend?