I'm a cofounder at a startup.
One thing I have been thinking about alot lately is time tracking. I usually spend the day at the office, and then I get home and continue to work on more stuff. I have no idea how many hours I work a week or anything - but I love what I do and I can't help but work on it virtually all the time.
Why time tracking might be a good thing:
- I can figure out ways to reduce time in different categories - by logging my time I might be more aware of time wasted.
- My (or someone else's) work ethic might be contagious - right now I don't think my team members know how hard I work.
- I might realize I'm working 80 hours a week, start working less, and start exercising again
- I have to find a good system for tracking time
- I have to use it - and actually remember to use it
Does anyone working on a startup track their time? To what extent?
If I should track my time, what do you recommend I use for time tracking?