I thought I'd ask your advice on something. I'm bringing in a negotiation coach to do a 60 min live presentation in Jan for the local audience of wedding pros.
I've been the speaker at these types of things many times, but haven't been the organize so I'd love your suggestions on how to:
- find & negotiate the venue/training space. Would a local restaurant donate space/food in exchange for exposure to my audience?
- set the speaker fees. I'm thinking the speaker gets all the book sales/ I get the door
- setting an affordable tuition that's not too low
- creating a follow up experience for participants
- the most effective places to promote
I have ideas but would rather not go off in the wrong direction, especially when I have a great resource in you to ask. Sitting down virtually with the speaker in the next day or so.