I have a few products and every product has a few satisfied customers. It is great when customers are indeed telling good stuff about your product, but it is not easy to get it out of them.
So I created a questionnaire to help them.
Some of questions that are in it:
- How did the need [for the system] come about?
- Why did you need a way to [do stuff that system does]
- What group/department at [their company] does it help?
- How was it [the work] done before?
- What were the ramifications of doing nothing [not taking the system]?
- What does the system allow you to do that you couldn't do before?
- Why did you choose [product]
- How much upkeep, overhead, or maintenance has it required?
- How much did you pay for [the system] over the course of the 2 years
- What is the financial payback
Is there any good resource for creating an interview of such kind?