I recently attended a trade show where I spoke with about 20 solid leads. I want to make sure I take the right steps after the show to increase my chances of closing the sale. I sell B2B software and each lead is worth $1500 up front plus ongoing subscription fees. My leads are retail businesses.
What would you recommend I do as follow up? Here are a few considerations:
- Each lead is entered in to a raffle
- I have both phone number and email address
- I have a behind-the-scenes video of vendors setting up for the trade show
- I have 2 video testimonials from existing customers
- I have an 'interview' style video for a non-competitor
Thanks for your input, Tom