I'm a developer and I work in my spare time on a small mac app: http://totalfinder.binaryage.com
- 15K users (who are updating the app with every new release)
- the web
- ~500 daily visitors on product page
- ~1000 daily visitors across whole binaryage.com
- ~4K peaks on release days
- ~1000 blog subscribers, ~700 twitter followers
- v0.9 release planned in a few days
- going to start selling v1.0 beta in few weeks for $15
- want to go with FastSpring for license generation and payment processing
I'm new here and I saw some nice mentoring answers under other questions. As being one-person-wannabe "startup" I quite feel I'm losing focus and lack feedback. I'm going to charge for my product for the first time so I want to avoid obvious mistakes... which more experienced of you may see.
What would be your advice for me to focus on at this stage? Thanks.